As an author or co-author, an official letter-of-acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel support applications. The download will be available from PaperPlaza after the reviewing process has been completed. The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
- 1. Go to PaperPlaza and Login.
- 2. Enter your PIN number and Password.
- 3. In the Access a Workspace (next to CCTA 2018) choose: "Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #)."
- 4. Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
- 5. Fill out the necessary Information.
- 6. Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Unfortunately, the organizers cannot offer any letters of invitation to delegates that are not authors of accepted papers. Non-authors are encouraged to apply for a regular tourist visa to Denmark. Alternatively, delegates could investigate whether a formal letter from their employer might be used instead of an invitation letter for visa purposes.