The Organizing Committee of CCTA 2018 is pleased to announce Student Travel Support, made available by the IEEE Control Systems Society. These funds are meant to enhance the chances of promising students to attend CCTA 2018, present their papers and become more integrated into the CSS scientific community. The limited amount of funds available are not reimbursed to the student awardees, but are applied by the conference organizers to (i) conference registration and (ii) partial lodging expenses; click here here for more information.
Application ProceduresThe application website opens on May 1 and closes on May 15.
To apply, students must fill in the form available at http://homepages.laas.fr/lzaccari/StudentSupport/ (login: student, password: ieeeccta2018), convert it into the PDF format, and upload it through PaperPlaza as follows:
- Step 1: Select Submit a paper or session proposal for the CCTA 2018
- Step 2: Select First Submissions: Student Travel Form
- Step 3: To complete the application procedure, the Student's Advisor must contact via e-mail Professor Elisa Franco, Chair of Student Activities Committee of the IEEE Control Systems Society (email@example.com), and provide her with the following information:
- Certification that the applicant is currently enrolled as a student and is planning to attend and present a paper at the CCTA 2018
- Short (less than 10 lines) message of support of the student's application.
Deadlines and Award NotificationApril 22: decision letters about papers submitted to CCTA 2018 were sent out.
May 1: Student Travel Support application website opens.
May 15: Application deadline for student travel support.
May 22 (tentative): decision messages about travel support recipients are expected to be sent out.
May 31: deadline for registering and uploading the final version of the manuscript.
In the event that questions arise or additional support beyond the established norms is awarded, original receipts will be needed for reimbursement, and details on the procedure will be distributed if needed.